6 – Right of withdrawal
Delivery of products:
1. In the event of a purchase, a consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement for 14 days without giving any reason. This period commences on the day following receipt of all products by the consumer or a by the consumer announced representative.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will have the product and if reasonably possible- in the original condition and packaging returned to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. If the consumer wants to use his right of withdrawal he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of all the products. The consumer can do this by means of the standard form.
C van Eestrenplein 132
1333KS Almere ( netherlands)
Telefon: +31 (0)652403592
After the consumer expressed wanting to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer shall return the product within 14 days to the entrepreneur. The consumer must prove that the products are returned in a timely manner, for example by means of a proof of mail delivery.
4. If the consumer at the end of the statutory period in paragraph 2 and 3 of this article has not expressed to want to make use of his right of withdrawal or the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the sale is a fact.
Delivery of services:
5. When delivering services, the consumer can terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days after concluding the agreement.
6. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer will inform the entrepreneur in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
Article 7 - Costs in case of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of return are entirely for the account of the consumer
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur shall ensure that within 14 days after the consumer expressed wanting to make use of his right, .the full amount is refunded to the consumer. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods are returned, for example by means of a proof of mail delivery